West End Congregational ChurchHaverhill, Suffolk
Welcome to West End Congregational Church
A place where Christ is honoured, the Bible upheld and people are welcome.
West End Congregational (“WECC”) is a Jesus-focused evangelical church located near the lower end of the High Street. CB9 9LA.
We meet at 10.30 AM each Sunday morning. After our service, generally of one hour, we enjoy a cup of coffee and a chat in the Main Hall.
We have young people’s church which meets in the linked Hall.
We have week-day meetings:
- Ladies’ Forum – generally 1st Thursday of the month*
- Prayer triplets + prayer group
- Midweek service and Lunch, once a month
- Some of our Members go to Hepzibah in Cambridge (and can arrange lifts)
- During our communion service we have a freewill offertory to our “Disasters Fund” which enables the church to respond quickly and responsibly, where required, with urgently required financial gifts.
We support the Churches Together initiative in Haverhill. We have been a supporter of Christian Hope International for 20 years.
Get in Touch
We’d like to hear from you. Click here to get in touch with us.