by editor | Jul 29, 2026 | Uncategorized
1st Haverhill scouts was registered on July 7th 1926.The headquarters was at West End Congregational Church. At the time the group was confined to W. E. Sunday school boys only.The scout master was Clifford Poole.On November 27th 1930 it became an...
by editor | Jul 4, 2026 | Uncategorized
by editor | May 10, 2026 | Uncategorized
Shudy Camps Bygones Collection 2 A good time walking down memory lane followed by tea and fantastic cake. ...
by editor | May 20, 2025 | Uncategorized