1st Haverhill scouts was registered on July 7th 1926.The headquarters was at West End Congregational Church. At the time the group was confined to W. E. Sunday school boys only.The scout master was Clifford Poole.On November 27th 1930 it became an independent group. Reg Mayes joined in 1929 and a family member has been involved since then.
On July 7th 2026 a service was held at WE to celebrate the occasion. A new scarf was blessed during the service.
The young people left the church, taking with them a cub and scout flag which had been kept at the church.

1st Haverhill Scouts.
Pre WWII ? but uncertain of date. If anyone can help, perhaps by the uniform, hat, scarf, badges etc please get in touch.